Shopping is something I love to do. Whether I am shopping for my home, clothes, gifts, or something for my daughter it is always a fun activity.
With the ability to find anything and everything online these days you think it would make the shopping process easier. In some ways it does and in other ways it makes it harder to find just want you need. That’s where this page can help- I keep it up to date with my go-to places to shop. So stay up to date by following along and see what latest discovery I have found! Happy Shopping!
Local South Shore Favorites– Coming Soon!
Home Decor & Furniture
- Serena & Lilly: Definitely worth the splurge for that key item you have been looking for. I am eyeing their duvet covers, headboard and decorative accessories for our home. Their catalog has great inspiration, but their e-comm site is also easy to use and navigate.
- Bungalow 5 is one of those brands that always have an answer to your furniture/ home design need. I often find myself browsing their site day dreaming about pieces I want for our home. They are at the top of every decorators list and are often found at the chicest design stores around town.
- Ethan Allen: After seeing their line in a few of the HGTV Dream Houses this brand has really stepped up in being more modern but keeping their traditional look and feel. They have great investments pieces that you know you will have forever.
- Ballard Designs: A long time favorite of mine- whether it is big or small this catalog has something for everyone. Great finds at pretty good prices. Their pieces can be additions that “pop” or that are the anchor to building out your room
- Rue La La: New boutiques every day, offering everything you could want for your home- need I say more? My favorite destination for Living online shopping- if you aren’t a member you must sign up now!
- Roberta Freymann: My fashion taste often blends into my design taste for home. That is why I love everything at Roberta Freymann. Their great prints inspire fashion that I can wear all summer long plus great quilts and pillow that I will be layering in for our Guest Bedrooms.
- One Kings Lane: Great destination for impulse purchases. Once you start shopping their site daily and getting to know their brands and merchandise you can use this to make some bigger purchases that you have to plan and think about. Part of the private sale world but focused solely on the Home world.
- Shades of Light: This will be one of my go to sites for lighting ideas and purchases…so many options to select from, which is perfect as we have a lot of lighting fixtures to buy!
- Pottery Barn: I am already a big fan (and customer) of Pottery Barn’s towels, bedding, sheets and home accents. But I am really looking forward to investing in their lighting fixtures, and furniture for our home. Pottery Barn is such a strong brand and has amazing product – can’t wait to spend some time shopping at their stores!
- Anthropologie: a long-time favorite, Anthro offers not only amazing fashion items but great pieces for your home. Whether it be the perfect shower gift or just something special for yourself you can always find plenty to buy. I am hoping to find some unique furniture pieces and tableware items for our home next time I visit their store on Newbury Street.
- Wayfair: This site has it all- I am a big fan of their online shopping experience, they allow you to “clip” your favorite items, compare them and save them for later. I will shopping this site for lighting, furniture and key items.
- West Elm: They offer great furniture pieces- my favorite areas include kitchen tables, couches, bedroom dressers/ nightstand. Their look is more contemporary than a Pottery Barn but their pieces can mix in well in any home and give you that update that you were looking for.
- World Market: I feel like this is one of those sites that has been fully discovered yet…I have been seeing more of their pieces featured on blogs and magazines. This isn’t a site you will go to shop for your whole house, but you will find key pieces and decor at amazing prices to tie your whole design story together.
Little Girl Fashion Musts! (Coming Soon!)
My Fashion Favs (Coming Soon!)
Need a Gift? Top Gift Donations by Gift Type (Coming Soon!)